Zombie Parking – computer indie-game in the genre of third-person shooter and survival
horror. The game is developed on Unreal Engine 4 for Windows, Mac, Linux platforms.
The goal of the game is to hold out as long as possible beating attacks of the living dead, who become stronger, faster and more dangerous with each killed enemy.
The player has a shotgun and machine gun in the arsenal. There are also canisters with gasoline on the level that can be used in combat.
Besides, you can get the following items by killing enemies:
- ammunition for shotguns and machine gun
- first aid kit
- bulletproof vest (blocks part of damage)
- double damage for 30 seconds
- unlimited ammo for 30 seconds
- impenetrable shield for 30 seconds
- zombie destroyer (kills all zombies on the map)
At the opening of the achievements in the Steam, will be added some improvements.
- Exploder: Jerry cans will cause double damage.
- Exploder Advanced: Jerry cans will not damage the player.
- Exploder Master: The radius of the explosion from a Jerrycan will be twice bigger.
- Double Unlim: Unlimited ammo will last 50% longer.
- Double Shield: Shield will last 50% longer.
- Double Damage: Double damage will work 50% longer.
- Brains Destroyer: Headshots will make double damage.
- Shotgun Begginer: The speed of shooting from shotgun will be 75% faster.
- Shotgun Advanced: The speed of reload a shotgun will be 75% faster.
- Shotgun Master: The damage caused by a shotgun will be twice larger.
- Rifle Begginer: Rifle will reload twice faster.
- Rifle Advanced: Double magazine for a rifle.
- Rifle Master: Rifle will make twice larger damage.
A partial support of a gamepad is added to the game (adjustment for Xbox). The interface navigation only by mouse or touchpad.